The Vanguard Alta CA 233AGH is a lightweight tripod aimed at enthusiast photographers with a GH-30 pistol grip head included.
- Aluminium legs and centre column
- Magnesium alloy canopy
- Can support a payload of up to 5kg
- Quick flip leg locks
- Three leg angles
- Supplied with GH-30 pistol grip head
- Extended Vanguard warranty – 5 years
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Folded length: 63 cm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Height: 156,5 cm
Despite being strong enough to support a professional body and telephoto lens combination, this tripod weighs only 1.6kg, which isn’t much for a tripod of this size that’s able to support such a weight. The aluminium legs are complemented with a magnesium alloy canopy, which provides a firm base for the legs to pivot from.
Each of the legs can be set independently at three angles, and the push button latch system makes setting the desired angle a pleasure. The centre column has a large hook at its base, which can be used for hanging something with a bit of weight to it, like a camera bag, to provide extra stability.
- Retail packaging (sealed)
- Tripod Vanguard ALTA CA 233AGH Tripod + GH-30 head
- Storage bag
- 23mm 3 section aluminum alloy legs adjust to 20, 40, 60, and 80-degree angles to enable extreme low angle photography
- Versatile, ergonomic pistol grip style ball head provides convenient one-handed, precise adjustment
- GH-30 head features a 5 stage adjustable handle, quick release plate, and bubble level
- Anti-shock ring
- Quick flip leg locks and non-slip, angled rubber feet
- Impressive loading capacity of up to 5 kg
ALTA CA SERIES
Alta CA tripods for the enthusiast photographer deliver outstanding features that rise above the competition. The Alta CA features state-of-the-art design, built with lightweight strong aluminum alloy, and a quality control system. It has an increased loading capacity and stability, it also features 4 different angles allowing enthusiast to capture images from multiple positions.
Be the first to review “Vanguard Alta CA 233AGH”
You must be logged in to post a review.